Monday, February 16, 2009

it sure looked like a fireplace to me

Adolf Maier has been having a little trouble with his eyes lately. Last week, the 87-year old Austrian accidentally left the door of his refrigerator open.

With the refrigerator open, he felt a draft. So, he got some wood, put it in the fireplace and lit it.

Well, at least he thought it was the fireplace. Actually, Adolf started the fire inside his open refrigerator.

Said Adolf, "I put firelighters and wood in what I thought was the usual place, and suddenly there was smoke everywhere. I thought it was cold when I lit the match - now I know why."

Firefighters extinguished the fire. Adolf has plans to get some better glasses.

via Ananova

You shoulda been there when he tried to clean the toilet.

No comments: