Friday, December 26, 2008

maybe its time to get rid of the dry Christmas tree

this video is amazing and scarey...

3 comments:

Mulled Vine said...

Did someone leave a candle under the tree?? What set it alight like that?

friendinME said...

Just a spark from a defective light. They did this to show the danger of dry Christmas trees. I remember one time taking some branches from our tree and throwing it in a fireplace. It went WHOOFFF. Gone in a second with a very hot very big flame.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

WOW.