Monday, November 26, 2007

not pointless. something about dogs you ought to know.

This post is a little out of character for this blog, but I think it is worthwhile. I received an email from a friend last week that told me something that I didn't know before: it is dangerous to give raisins or grapes to dogs. It can cause acute renal (kidney) failure.

It is true.
Here is the URL to verify it. (Snopes Hoax Site)
http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/raisins.asp

The picture is of my Scottish Terrier puppy... :)

2 comments:

Mulled Vine said...

Blind chap walks into a store and starts to swing his guide dog around his head. A concerned shop attendent asks him: "Can I help you?" The chap replies, "No thanks, I'm just looking around"

friendinME said...

sick :)

but strangely, I found myself telling it to my family. lol.